Once you have chosen the apartment you want, proceed to complete the necessary reservation information in the boxes of the form. The reservation process we use in our website is quick, easy and secure.
Yes, we have alternative payment methods such as bank transfer. We strongly recomend you the online payment with credit card: you reserve in real time and you do not pay any commission or charge. Please contact us to book using an alternative method.
Once you have made the prepayment online you will receive a booking confirmation by e-mail.
Visa and Mastercard are accepted
Call us (+34 727 752 768) or send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will book your apartment immediately. The easiest and quickest way to book is through our website, a 24/7 service with secure payment online with a prestigious bank.
To ensure the booking we need a pre-payment. FlatBarcelona will never charge again your credit card. The process is done in the international secure payment system in the bank. The payment of 80% of rent is paid upon arrival.
FlatBarcelona.net receives information from credit card through a secure server and most secure technology market, which encrypts all personal information and data from your credit card, because we collaborate with one of the most prestigious banks. We can therefore ensure the security of the page.
To pay your reservation, you must prepay 20% of the total reservation with a credit card in our website. The balance you will pay at your arrival into the apartment.
The remaining 80% can be paid in cash or by card upon arrival at the apartment.
When you book an apartment, you will do a pre-payment of 20%, then with a request to cancel this reservation during 30 days before arrival will be refunded 90%, we will deduce the remaining 10% as administrative costs. From 29 days before arrival, the reservation will not be returned.
For all flats we ask for a damage deposit on arrival, which is refunded on the check out.
The price is per apartment, per night, and then varies according to the number of people.
The price includes everything: taxes, water, electricity, gas, also fresh towels and linens, personal check in and check out service. We have a no hidden fees policy.
Yes, you will have to sign it with FlatBarcelona, specifying your personal information, the owner ´s information , the period of their stay, the rent of your stay, and the damage deposit.
Yes, you receive on arrival at the apartment fresh linen and towels. If you stay for more than 7 days, we will provide another set of towels and linens at no additional charge.
Yes, services are included in the price while staying in the apartment at no extra cost.
If you have any inconvenient regarding the apartment you can call the contact person of your reservation or FlatBarcelona.net, we will try to solve the problem as soon as possible.
No, not mandatory. You do not pay it if you deliver the apartment under similar conditions you have received. When you leave the apartment, you must leave it in good condition and take out the trash. Failure to comply with the above, it will charge 50 euros for the extra work that the state of the apartment demand.
No animals are allowed in the apartment.
No, smoking is prohibited in apartment.
We will welcome you personally in the apartament. We offer a top personal service, from the arrival till the departure.
On arrival at Barcelona will go directly to the apartment reserved. We welcome you personally: The reception, signing short rental apartment contract and the delivery of keys will be in the apartment.
Arrivals can be from 15:00. If the apartment is available we can arrange an earlier check in. Please note the extra charges for early/late arrivals or departures: between 21:00 and 00:00 there is an extra charge of ?20 and later than 00:00 the charge is ?50. These charges are due to late working hours of our staff.
The check out should be in the morning before 11:00. If you need a later check out we will try to organize it according to the availability of the apartment and our staff.